NU Syllabus 2022 – Honours 1st Year Environment Science Subject Syllabus PDF Download. NU Syllabus 2022 – Honours 1st Year PDF Download All Subjects. NU Syllabus – National University of Bangladesh all subject honours 1st year. National University Bangladesh all course and subject list name. Nu honours syllabus 2022 published by national University from 2013-14 effective session.
First Year Syllabus, Department of Environment Science, Four Year B.Sc. Honours Course, Effective from the Session: 2013–2014.
Subject: Environment Science, Syllabus for Four Year B.Sc. Honours Course, Effective from the Session: 2013-2014
Year wise Papers and marks distribution
|Paper Code||Paper Title||Marks||Credits|
|214401||Introduction to Environmental Science||100||4|
|214403||Fundamental of Chemistry||100||4|
|214405||Fundamental of Earth Sciences||100||4|
|214407||Fundamental of Biological Sciences||100||4|
|214409||Mathematics and Statistics for Environmental Sciences||100||4|
|214410||Laboratory and Field work on Environmental Sciences||100||4|
|211501||History of the Emergence of Independent Bangladesh||100||4|
|Paper Code: 214401||Marks: 100||Credits: 4||Class Hours: 60|
|Paper Title:||Introduction to Environmental Science|
- Definition, scope and goal of environmental sciences, it relation to other disciplines of science, environmental issues in Bangladesh and role of environmental science, state of environmental awareness, environmental communication and action oriented programs in Bangladesh and South Asia
- Multidisciplinary nature of environmental Sciences: Historical and philosophical basis, concept of Gaia: the interconnectedness of lithosphere, hydrosphere, atmosphere and biosphere.
- Natural Resources: Renewable and non-renewable resources, Natural resources and associated problems, Role of an individual in conservation of natural resources, Equitable use of resources for sustainable lifestyles.
- Biogeochemical Cycles of some important elements: Carbon, Nitrogen, Sulfur; their implication for global environmental changes.
- Ecosystems: Concept of an ecosystem, Structure and function of an ecosystem, Producers, consumers and decomposers, Energy flow in the ecosystem, Ecological succession, Food chains, food webs and ecological pyramids, Introduction, types, characteristic features, structure and function of the following ecosystems (Forest ecosystems, Grassland ecosystems, Desert ecosystems, Aquatic ecosystems).
- Biodiversity and its conservation: Introduction, Definition (genetic, species and ecosystem diversity), Biogeographical classification of Bangladesh, Value of biodiversity, Biodiversity at global, national and local levels, Conservation of biodiversity: In-situ and Ex-situ conservation of biodiversity.
- Environmental Pollution: Definition, causes, effects and control measures of Air Pollution, Water pollution, Soil pollution, Marine pollution, Noise pollution, Thermal pollution and Nuclear hazards; Solid waste (Causes, effects and control measures of urban and industrial wastes), Role of an individual in prevention of pollution, Concept of Disaster (Floods, earthquakes, cyclones and landslides).
- Environmental Issues: Green house gases and their impact, trends and projection of future emissions, global warming, acid rain, ozone layer depletion, climate change and sustainable development.
- Textbook of Environmental Studies by Erach harucha, Universities Press, India, 2005.
- Environmental Chemistry by S.E. Manahan, 8th Edition, Lewis Publishers, 2000.
- Environmental science earth as a living planet by Arms, K., Aaunders college publishing, 1990.
- Environmental science an introduction by Miller.Jr., G.T..
- Environmental science earth as a living planet by Daniel B.Botkin, E.A.K., John Wiley and sons inc., 1998.
|Paper Code||214403||Marks: 100||Credits: 4||Class Hours: 60|
|Paper Title:||Fundamental of Chemistry|
- The States of Aggregation of Matter: Gaseous, liquid and solid
The Gaseous States: The gas laws, kinetic theory of gases, distribution of molecular velocities, molecular diffusion and effusion, deviations from ideal gas behavior, the van der Waals equation of state, abnormal vapor density, association and dissociation, degree of dissociation. The Liquid State: Liquefaction of gases, the critical state, determination of critical constants, the principle of corresponding state, attainment of low temperature, vapor pressure of liquid, surface tension
The Solid State: Properties of solids, crystalline and amorphous solids, the crystal system.
- Solutions and Colloids: Types of solutions, concentration units, Henry’s law, Nernst distribution law, solvent extraction, solution of non-electrolytes, vapor pressure lowering, boiling point elevation, freezing point depression, osmotic pressure, determination of molecular weight of solute from measurement of these properties, colligative properties of electrolytes, Colloids: Colloidal dispersions, some properties of colloids, colloidal pollutants.
- The First Law of Thermodynamics: Formulation of the law, the nature of internal energy, reversible and irreversible processes, Joule-Thomson experiment.
- The Structure of Atoms: Rutherford’s nuclear theory, isotopes and mass spectrograph, Plank’s quantum theory and photoelectric effect, Bohr’s model of the atoms and atomic spectra, Bohr-Sommerfield modification, Hund’s rule, Pauli exclusion principle, Aufbau principle, electronic configuration of atoms, uncertainty principle, electron probability distribution, wave-particle duality, shapes of orbital.
- The Periodic Law and Modern Periodic Table: Some periodic properties of the elements: metallic behavior, atomic size, ionization energy, electron affinity and electronegativity, classification of elements.
- Concepts of Chemical Bonds and Shapes of Molecules: Causes of reactivity of the elements and the octet rule, ionic, covalent and coordination bonds, preliminary treatment of the valence bond theory and the molecular orbital theory, hydrogen bond, metallic bond, van der Waals forces, the valence shell electron pair repulsion (VSEPR) theory for shapes of simple molecules.
- General Concept of Oxidation-Reduction and Acid-Bases: Oxidation number and oxidation-reduction processes, balancing oxidation-reduction reactions, different concepts of acids and bases, relative strengths of acids and bases.
- Organic Chemistry: General classification of organic compounds, structure, conformation, nomenclature, preparation, physical and chemical properties of different hydrocarbons (alkanes, olefenes, acetylenes, dienes and polymer), A General Concept on Preparation, Physical and Chemical Properties, Reaction Type and Structure of alcohols, aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acid and amines.
- Aromatic Hydrocarbons and Heterocyclic Compounds: Sources, isolation, reactions and structure. Aromaticity of heterocyles: Pyrrole, furan, thiophene and pyridine.
- Principles of Physical Chemistry, M.M. Haque and M.A. Nawab (Student Publications).
- Elements of Physical Chemistry, S. Glasstone and D. Kews (McMillan & Co. Ltd).
- Physical Chemistry, P.W. Atkins.
- General Chemistry, D.D. Ebbing..
- Introduction to Modern Inorganic Chemistry, S.Z. Haider.
- Basic Inorganic Chemistry, Cotton and Wilkinson, 4th
- Organic Chemistry, R.H. Morrison and R.N. Boyd, Prentice-Hall, Inc.
|Paper Code||214405||Marks: 100||Credits: 4||Class Hours: 60|
|Paper Title:||Fundamental of Earth Sciences|
- Introduction to Earth Sciences: Definitions of Earth Sciences (Geological Sciences) and Environmental Science. The scope and subdivisions of Geological Sciences. Relationship between Earth Sciences and Environmental Science.
- The Universe, Solar System and the Planet Earth: Big-Bang theory, solar system, different planets, origin of the solar system, interior of the earth layers of different compositions, layers of different physical properties, geothermal gradient.
- Minerals: Mineral’s chemistry, definition, physical properties, common minerals – silicate minerals, carbonate, phosphate, and sulfate minerals, ore minerals. Rock: Definition, types.
- Igneous and Volcanic Rocks: Igneous and volcanic activities, magma and its origin,
solidification of magma, characteristics of lava, different types of plutons, volcanic landforms, classifications of igneous rocks.
- Sedimentary Rocks: Definition, origin, classification, texture, structure, sedimentary facies and depositional environments.
- Metamorphic Rocks: Definition, metamorphism (limits, controlling factors and types), kinds of metamorphic rocks, metamorphic facies.
- Fossils, Evolution, and Extinction: Definition of fossil, types of preservation, conditions that favor preservation of fossils, types of evolution, reasons of extinction.
- Geologic Time: Absolute vs relative time, radiometric age dating, and relative dating techniques, unconformities, correlation and geologic time scale.
- Deformation of Rock: Stress and strain, stages of deformation, ductile deformation vs fracture, brittle-ductile properties of the lithosphere, evidence of former deformation.
- Plate Tectonics: Continental drift, plate tectonics, continental collision, cause of plate tectonics, relation amongst plate tectonics, continental crust and mountain building.
- Resources of Minerals and Energy: Mineral resources, origin of mineral deposits, useful mineral substances, energy resources, fossil fuels and other sources of energy.
- Skinner, B.J. & Porter, S.C., 1995, The Dynamic Earth, 3rd Edn, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York.
- Holmes, D.L., 1978, Holmes Principles of Physical Geology, ELBS and Thomas Nelson & Sons Ltd., Nairobi.
- Judson, S. and Kauffman, M.E, 1990, Physical Geology, Prentice-Hall Inc., New Jersey.
- Press, F. & Siever, R., 1974, Earth, W.H. Freeman & Co., San Francisco.
- Spencer, E.W., 1983, Physical Geology, Addison-Wesley Publishing Co, Inc., California.
- Miller, R.W. & Donahue, R.L. 1997, Soils in Our Environment, Prentice-Hall Inc.
|Paper Code||214407||Marks: 100||Credits: 4||Class Hours: 60|
|Paper Title:||Fundamental of Biological Sciences|
- Introduction: The structure and function of a living organism in this natural environment; components and ecological inter-relationships; Origin and evolution of life; Evolution in the plant and animal kingdom.
- Brief account about Interactions between Environment and Organisms: Ecological concepts-Environment, Limiting Factors, Habitat and Niche; Kinds of Organism Interactions; Community and Ecosystem.
- Classification: Groups of plants and their modern classification systems; Principles and kinds of classification; detailed study of Artificial (Linnaeus), Natural (Benthum and Hooker) and Phylogenetic (Engler and Prantle) classification; Outline of Whittaker’s system of classification. Monera-Protista; Eukaryotic and Prokaryotic Concept.
- Taxonomy and systematic: Principles of nomenclature; author citation, principle of priority and conserved name, Herbarium: Definition, field and herbarium techniques; major herbaria of the world; Bangladesh National herbarium, preservation of funa
- A brief introduction to major groups of bacteria and virus: Archaebacteria and Eubacteria; Gram negative and Gram positive bacteria; Growth of bacteria; Mycoplasma; Bacteriaophage and its multiplication; Economic and Ecological Importance of bacteria and virus.
- Fungi: General characters and classification of fungi; Salient features and life cycle of the following genera: Synchytrium, Phytophthora, Aspergillus, Penicillium, Helminthosporium, Saccharomyces; Economic and Ecological importance of fungi.
- Algae: General characters and classification (upto class) of Algae: The general characters and economic importance of the classes: (a) Cyanophyceae, (b) Chlorophyceae, (c) Bacillariopyceae, (d) Xanthophyceae, (e) Chryosphyceae, (f) Euglenophyceae, (g) Phaeophyceae, (h) Rhodophyceae ; Economic and Ecological importance of algae.
- General characters, classification and biological significance of zooplankton and
- Biological and ecological significance of higher plants and animals 10.
Economical, biological and ecological importance of bryophytes and pteridophytes.
- General characteristics and classification of animal phyla; species concept and taxonomic categories.
- Pelezar, M.J. Chan. E.C.S. and Krieg. N.R. 1993. Microbiology. Concepts and Applications. McGaw-Hill Inc.
- Alexopoulos, C.J. Mims, C.W. and Blackwell, M. 1996. Introductory Mycology (4th ed.), John Wiley and Sons Inc. New York.
- Ashrafuzzaman, H. 1991. A text book of plant pathology. Bangladesh Agricultural Research Council.
- Sharma, O.P. 1989. Text Book of Fungi. Tata McGraw-Hill publishing Company Ltd., New Delhi.
- G.W. 1984 (1st ed.). The Algae: A review, Bishen Sing Mahendra pal Singh and Otto Koettz Science Publishers.
- B.P. 1986. Algae. S. Chand and Company Reprint.
- C.L. 1969. Taxonomy of Flowering Plants Eurasia Publishing House, New Delhi, India.
- B.S and Luschinger, A.E. 1979. Plant Systematics McGraw Hill Book Co. New Delhi, India.
- Kershaw, R.D. 1983. Animal Diversity, University Tutorial Press, U.K.
- Storer, T.I & R.L. Usinger, 1979. General Zoology, (3rd Edition), Oxford University Press. Inc. New York.
- Ricki Lewis. 1992. Life, WMC Brown Pub. Ltd.
12.Pandey. B.P, 1985. A text book of Botany. Angiosperms. S. Chand and Campany Ltd. New Delhi
|Paper Code||214409||Marks: 100||Credits: 4||Class Hours: 60|
|Paper Title:||Mathematics and Statistics for Environmental Sciences|
- Functions and their graphs for real numbers; limit and continuity; derivatives of elementary functions; chainrule; higher derivatives; partial derivatives; total differential; application to geometry-tangent, normals, maxima and minima, asymptotes.
- Indefinite integral as inverse of derivatives; techniques of integration; definite integral as limit of a sum, interpretation as areas; determination of length and area of plane curve, beta and gamma functions.
- Ordinary differential equations; general principles; elementary standard types; linear equation with constant co-efficients.
- Vector space; differentiation of vectors; gradient, divergence, curl and their physical differences; linear dependence; base and dimension.
- Summation of finite series (both algebraic and trigonometric).
- Representation of data: pie chart, bar chart, histogram, and frequency
- Measures of central tendency: Mean, mode, median.
- Measures of dispersion: variance, standard deviation, co-efficient of variation, mean deviation range, quartile deviation, moments.
- Relationship between variables: correlation analysis, regression analysis.
- Probability: Addition of probabilities, conditional probabilities.
- Method of Statistics by M.G Mostofa Karim Press and publications, Dhaka.
- A Study Guide to Epidaciology and Bio-statistics by Richard Morton and J. Richard Hebel University park press.
|Paper Code||214410||Marks: 100||Credits: 4||Class Hours: 60|
|Paper Title:||Laboratory and Field work on Environmental Sciences|
- Introduction: Laboratory protocol, code of conduct, laboratory wears, safety rules, laboratory waste disposals, laboratory log book, acquaintance with common laboratory glassware and apparatus, characteristics of corrosive, hazardous and flammable liquids, primary and secondary standard substances, minimisation of parallax, operational and personal errors, representative data, laboratory data interpretation, dimensional analysis (factor-label method), calculation of equivalent weights of oxidizing agents, mass percentage, theoretical and percentage yield, calculation of strengths of standard solution, percentage of error calculation.
- Preparation of Solutions: Preparation of normal and molar solution of common acid and bases, preparation of normal solution of oxidizing and reducing reagents (e.g, potassium dichromate, sodium thiosulfate, ferrous ammonium sulfate), preparation of dilute solutions, series dilution and strengths calculation of primary standard substances.
- Acid-Base Reaction: Standardisation of base against standardise acid, standardisation of acid against standardise base.
- Oxidation-Reduction Reaction: Determination of ferrous iron, ferric iron and total iron by oxidation with standard potassium dichromate solution.
- Determination of cation and radicals by systematic qualitative analysis (group test).
- Determination of anionic species by systematic qualitative analysis (group test).
- Identification of Rocks and minerals on hand specimen
- Environmental Surveying, Topo-sheet and map reading.
- Subsurface geologic data interpretation.
- Field visit
- Field survey on Biology for Environmental Sciences (protected areas, e.g., Eco-park).
- Introduction to laboratory; Microscopic Technique; Preservatives, Stains and Mounting Media.
- Study of algae, fungi and lichen.
- Demarcation of phytoplankton and zooplankton.
- Study of bacterium: Staining technique.
- Preparation of herbarium sheet and preservation of fauna.
- Identification and characterization of Chondicthis and Osteicthis.
- Preparation of field and laboratory note book.
|Paper Code||211501||Marks: 100||Credits: 4||Class Hours: 60|
|Paper Title:||History of the Emergence of Independent Bangladesh|
¯^vaxb evsjv‡`‡ki Afy¨`‡qi BwZnvm
f~wgKv: ¯^vaxb evsjv‡`‡ki Afy¨`‡qi BwZnvm-cwiwa I cwiwPwZ
1| ‡`k I Rb‡Mvwôi cwiPq
- K) f~ cÖK…wZi ˆewkó¨ I cÖfve
- L) b„ZvwË¡K MVb
- M) fvlv
- N) ms¯‹…wZi mgš^qevw`Zv I ag©xq mnbkxjZv
- O) Awfbœ evsjvi cwi‡cÖw¶‡Z ZrKvjxb c~e©e½ I eZ©gvb evsjv‡`‡ki ¯^Kxq mËv
2| ALÛ ¯^vaxb evsjv ivóª MV‡bi cÖqvm I Dcgnv‡`‡ki wefw³, 1947
- K) Jcwb‡ewkK kvmb Avg‡j mv¤cÖ`vwqKZvi D™¢e I we¯—vi
- L) jv‡nvi cÖ¯—ve, 1940
- M) ALÛ ¯^vaxb evsjv ivóª MV‡bi D‡`¨vM, 1947 I cwiYwZ
- N) cvwK¯—vb m„wó, 1947
3| cvwK¯—vb: ivóªxq KvVv‡gv I ˆelg¨
- K) †K›`ªxq I cÖv‡`wkK KvVv‡gv
- L) mvgwiK I †emvgwiK AvgjvZ‡š¿i cÖfve
- M) A_©‰bwZK, mvgvwRK I mvs¯‹…wZK ˆelg¨
4| fvlv Av‡›`vjb I evOvwji AvZ¥cwiPq cÖwZôv
- K) gymwjg jx‡Mi kvmb I MYZvwš¿K ivRbxwZi msMÖvg
- L) AvIqvgx jx‡Mi cÖwZôv, 1949
- M) fvlv Av‡›`vjb: cUf~wg I NUbv cÖevn
- N) nK-fvmvbx-†mvnivIqv`©xi hy³d«›U, 1954 mv‡ji wbe©vPb I cwiYwZ
5| mvgwiK kvmb: AvBqye Lvb I Bqvwnqv Lv‡bi kvmbvgj (1958-71)
- K) mvgwiK kvm‡bi msÁv I ˆewkó¨
- L) AvBqye Lv‡bi ¶gZv `Lj I kvm‡bi ˆewkó¨ (ivR‰bwZK wbcxob, †gŠwjK MYZš¿, a‡g©i
- M) AvBqye Lv‡bi cZb I Bqvwnqv Lv‡bi kvmb, GK BDwbU wejywßKiY, mve©Rbxb †fvUvwaKvi, GjGdI (Legal Framework Order)
6| RvZxqZvev‡`i weKvk I ¯^vwaKvi Av‡›`vjb
- K) mvs¯‹…wZK AvMÖvm‡bi wei“‡× cÖwZ‡iva I evOvwj ms¯‹…wZi D¾xeb
- L) †kL gywReyi ingv‡bi 6-`dv Av‡›`vjb
- M) 6-`dv Av‡›`vj‡bi cÖwZwµqv, ¸i“Z¡ I Zvrch©
- N) AvMiZjv gvgjv, 1968
7| 1969-Gi MYAfy¨Ìvb I 11-`dv Av‡›`vjb
- K) cUf~wg
- L) Av‡›`vj‡bi Kg©m~Px, ¸i“Z¡ I cwiYwZ
8| 1970 Gi wbe©vPb, Amn‡hvM Av‡›`vjb I e½eÜzi ¯^vaxbZv †NvlYv
- K) wbe©vP‡bi djvdj Ges Zv †g‡b wb‡Z †K‡›`ªi A¯^xK…wZ
- L) Amn‡hvM Av‡›`vjb, e½eÜzi 7B gv‡P©i fvlY, Acv‡ikb mvP©jvBU
- M) e½eÜzi ¯^vaxbZv †NvlYv I †MÖdZvi
9| gyw³hy× 1971
- K) MYnZ¨v, bvix wbh©vZb, kiYv_©x
- L) evsjv‡`k miKvi MVb I ¯^vaxbZvi †NvlYvcÎ
- M) ¯^Z:ù‚Z© cÖv_wgK cÖwZ‡iva I msMwVZ cÖwZ‡iva (gyw³‡dŠR, gyw³evwnbx, †Mwijv I m¤§yL hy×)
- N) gyw³hy‡× cÖPvi gva¨g (¯^vaxb evsjv †eZvi †K›`ª, we‡`kx cÖPvi gva¨g I RbgZ MVb)
- O) QvÎ, bvix I mvaviY gvby‡li Ae`vb (MYhy×)
- P) gyw³hy‡× e„nrkw³ mg~‡ni f~wgKv
- Q) `Lj`vi evwnbx, kvwš—KwgwU, Avje`i, Avjkvgm, ivRvKvi evwnbx, ivR‰bwZK `j I †`kxq
Ab¨vb¨ mn‡hvMx‡`i ¯^vaxbZvwe‡ivax Kg©KvÛ I eyw×Rxex nZ¨v
- R) cvwK¯Ív‡b ew›` Ae¯’vq e½eÜzi wePvi I wek¦cÖwZwµqv
- S) cÖevmx evOvwj I we‡k¦i wewfbœ †`‡ki bvMwiK mgv‡Ri f~wgKv
- T) gyw³hy‡× fvi‡Zi Ae`vb
- U) †hŠ_ evwnbx MVb I weRq
- V) ¯^vaxbZv msMÖv‡g e½eÜzi †bZ…Z¡
10| e½eÜz †kL gywReyi ingv‡bi kvmbKvj, 1972-1975
- K) ¯^‡`k cÖZ¨veZ©b
- L) msweavb cÖYqb
- M) hy× weaŸ¯— †`k cybM©Vb
- N) mcwiev‡i e½eÜz nZ¨v I Av`wk©K cUcwieZ©b
History of the Emergence of Independent Bangladesh
Introduction: Scope and description of the emergence of Independent Bangladesh.
Writing on this topic.
- Description of the country and its people.
- Geographical features and their influence.
- Ethnic composition.
- Cultural syncretism and religious tolerance.
- Distinctive identity of Bangladesh in the context of undivided Bangladesh.
- Proposal for undivided sovereign Bengal and the partition of the Sub Continent, 1947.
- Rise of communalism under the colonial rule, Lahore Resolution
- The proposal of Suhrawardi and Sarat Bose for undivided Bengal : consequences
- The creation of Pakistan 1947 .
- Pakistan: Structure of the state and disparity.
- Central and provincial structure.
- Influence of Military and Civil bureaucracy.
C . Economic , social and cultural disparity
- Language Movement and quest for Bengali identity
- Misrule by Muslim League and Struggle for democratic politics .
- The Language Movement: context and phases .
- United front of Haque – Vasani – Suhrawardi: election of 1954, consequences.
- Military rule: the regimes of Ayub Khan and Yahia Khan (1958-1971)
- Definition of military rules and its characteristics.
- Ayub Khan’s rise to power and characteristics of his rule (Political repression, Basic democracy, Islamisation)
- Fall of Ayub Khan and Yahia Khan’s rule (Abolition of one unit, universal suffrage, the Legal Framework Order)
- Rise of nationalism and the Movement for self determination .
- Resistance against cultura l aggression and resurgence of Bengali culture.
- Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and the six point movement
- Reactions : Importance and significance
d . The Agortola Case 1968.
- The mass- upsurge of 1969 and 11 point movement: background,programme and
- Election of 1970 and the Declaration of Independence by Bangobondhu
- Election result and centres refusal to comply
- The non co-operation movement, the 7th March , Address , Operation Searchlight
- Declaration of Independence by Bangobondhu and his arrest
- The war of Liberation 1971
- Genocide, repression of women, refugees
- Formation of Bangladesh government and proclamation of Independence
- The spontaneous early resistance and subsequent organized resistance (Mukti Fouz, Mukti Bahini, guerillas and the frontal warfare )
- Publicity Campaign in the war of Liberation (Shadhin Bangla Betar Kendra, the Campaigns abroad and formation of public opinion )
- Contribution of students, women and the masses (Peoples war)
- The role of super powers and the Muslim states in the Liberation war.
- The Anti-liberation activities of the occupation army, the Peace Committee, Al-Badar, Al- Shams, Rajakars, pro Pakistan political parties and Pakistani Collaborators , killing of the
- Trial of Bangabondhu and reaction of the World Community.
- The contribution of India in the Liberation War
- Formation of joint command and the Victory
- The overall contribution of Bangabondhu in the Independence struggle.
- The Bangabondhu Regime 1972-1975
- Making of the constitution
- Reconstruction of the war ravaged country
- The murder of Bangabondhu and his family and the ideological turn-around.
- bxnvi iÄb ivq, evOvjxi BwZnvm, †`Õ R cvewjwks, KjKvZv 1402 mvj|
- mvjvn& DwÏb Avn‡g` I Ab¨vb¨ (m¤úvw`Z), evsjv‡`‡ki gyw³ msMÖv‡gi BwZnvm 1947-1971, AvMvgx cÖKvkbx, XvKv 2002|
- wmivRyj Bmjvg (m¤úvw`Z), evsjv‡`‡ki BwZnvm 1704-1971, 3 LÛ, GwkqvwUK †mvmvBwU Ae evsjv‡`k, XvKv 1992|
- nvi“b-Ai-iwk`, evsjv‡`k: ivRbxwZ, miKvi I kvmbZvwš¿K Dbœqb 1757-2000, wbD GR cvewj‡KkÝ, XvKv 2001|
- nvi“b-Ai-iwk`, evOvwji ivóªwPš—v I ¯^vaxb evsjv‡`‡ki Af~¨`q, AvMvgx cÖKvkbx, XvKv 2003|
- nvi“b-Ai-iwk`, e½eÜzi Amgvß AvZ¥Rxebx cybcv©V, w` BDwbfvwm©wU †cÖm wjwg‡UW, XvKv 2013|
- AvZdzj nvB wkejx I W.†gvt gvneyei ingvb, evsjv‡`‡ki mvsweavwbK BwZnvm 1773-1972, m~eY© cÖKvkb, XvKv 2013|
- gybZvwmi gvgyb I RqšÍ Kzgvi ivq, evsjv‡`‡ki wmwfj mgvR cÖwZôvi msMÖvg, Aemi, XvKv 2006|
- AvwZDi ingvb, Amn‡hvM Av‡›`vj‡bi w`b¸wj: gyw³hy‡×i cÖ¯‘wZ ce©, mvwnZ¨ cÖKvk, XvKv 1998|
- †gvt gvneyei ingvb, evsjv‡`‡ki BwZnvm, 1905-47, Zvgªwjwc, XvKv 2011|
- †gvt gvneyei ingvb, evsjv‡`‡ki BwZnvm, 1947-1971, mgq cÖKvkb, XvKv 2012|
- ‰mq` Av‡bvqvi †nv‡mb, evsjv‡`‡ki ¯^vaxbZv hy‡× civkw³i f~wgKv, Wvbv cÖKvkbx, XvKv 1982|
- Aveyj gvj Ave`yj gywnZ, evsjv‡`k: RvwZiv‡óªi D™¢e, mvwnZ¨ cÖKvk, XvKv 2000|
- ‡kL gywReyi ingvb, Amgvß AvZ¥Rxebx, w` BDwbfvwm©wU †cÖm wjwg‡UW, XvKv 2012|
- wmivR D`&`xb Avn‡g`, GKvË‡ii gyw³hy×: ¯^vaxb evsjv‡`‡ki Af~¨`q, BmjvwgK dvD‡Ûkb, XvKv 2011|
- RqšÍ Kzgvi ivq, evsjv‡`‡ki ivR‰bwZK BwZnvm, myeY© cÖKvkb, XvKv 2010|
- Harun-or-Roshid, The Foreshadowing of Bangladesh: Bengal Muslim League and Muslim Politics, 1906-1947, The University Press Limited, Dhaka 2012.
- Rounaq Jahan, Pakistan: Failure in National Integration, The University Press Limited, Dhaka 1977.
- Talukder Maniruzzaman, Radical Politics and the Emergence of Bangladesh, Mowla, Brothers, Dhaka 2003.
- ‡gmevn Kvgvj I Ckvbx PµeZx©, bv‡Pv‡ji K…lK we‡`ªvn, mgKvjxb ivRbxwZ I Bjv wgÎ, DËiY, XvKv 2008|
- ‡gmevn Kvgvj, Avmv` I EbmË‡ii MYAfy¨Ìvb, weeZ©b, XvKv 1986|
খুব সহজে নিজ শহরে চাকরি খুঁজতে সম্ভব এপস ডাউনলোড করুন!